Check the Codetown Events section for meeting info. Please RSVP!
* There are no membership fees for joining the Club or participating as a member. Operating costs will be borne by Contributing Sponsor companies (Contributing Sponsors).
* However, membership is not "free" because everyone is asked to contribute time and talent for the benefit of all members. Please volunteer to serve on the committee of your choice.
* The membership list and contact information will not be for public use. Telephone numbers and e-mail addresses will be held in strict confidence. Members are, of course, free to trade contact information one-on-one.
* As a general rule, meetings are held monthly, usually on the last Thursday of the month.
* Michael Levin
is the JUG chair. Anyone wishing to provide a venue, refreshments or a program speaker/topic should contact him at info (at) orlandojug (dot) org
* There is an open-door policy. All committee and planning meetings are open to all members.
* Constructive criticism and good ideas are invited. We will strive to improve OrlandoJUG on a constant, consistent basis. Your active involvement and support is vitally important to the success of the Club
Our meetings will be listed in the Events section.